Sunday, November 23, 2014

Roomies by Lindy Zart

Rating: 5/5 Stars !!!
Synopsis: Graham Malone is my roommate, my personal eye candy, the reason I get up in the morning smiling (that could be from the illicit dreams I have about him too, I suppose. Let's move on.). He's also beautiful to look at, but his heart is where his true beauty lies. Take away the exterior and the interior still shines.

I love him. I mean, I'm pretty sure I do, having never been in love before. Anyway, it seems legit.

And now his brother Blake is here, and, well, he's the complete opposite of Graham. Sarcastic, brooding, and totally available. But he's leaving soon, and Graham's the one I want. I shouldn't have to remind myself of this, right? I wouldn't have to if Blake would quit looking at me like I'm something yummy and he's starving.

Here's a toast to roomies; the ones you should never fall in love with. Or something.

Review: My oh my. This book will having your heart soaring straight out of your chest and then rush straight back in leaving you at a loss of breath...at least, that's how I felt when I was reading this book. Can I just say this cover is ah-ma-zing and continues to appreciate book cover models even more.

This novel features three people, but the interactions involve only two. Kennedy and Graham. (sigh)
These two hit the charts for the most amazing couple who have a very steamy connection. I'm not talking sexy steamy, but strong and raw emotions being put into words.

My golly, when Graham is jealous, I just want to hug the shit out of him because he is just so adorable (but also very sexy at the same time). But it takes him forever to realize his true feelings about Kennedy (like say, an equally sexy half-brother who's borderline destructive).

I honestly don't blame Kennedy for NOT wanting to keep her paws of Graham, because not only is he sexy, but he's sweet too. And he cleans! Okay maybe that's because he has a bit of OCD but still!

Ken can have Graham, but I want Blake all to myself. When he went out to the fair and bought Kennedy a stuffed animal, my heart warmed (and I almost wanted to punch Graham for throwing it on the ground, but jealously rules).

Highly recommend this for any time of the year. It warmed my heart and I kept hugging my kindle to my chest to calm my heart cause it was so good! But Blake really needs his own story.

- Sanzana <3 <3 <3

Amazon
Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment