Monday, March 30, 2015

Lucas Interview from Always You By Stephanie Rose

I was lucky enough to score an interview with the ultimate swoon-worthy Lucas from Always You by Stephanie Rose. Just in case you haven't completely fallen head over heels in love with the man who loves to 'dive' already, here are some questions to really push you over the edge!! And then when you want more head over to Stephanie's Rose Garden so we can all gush about how much me love his sexy man!


 1. Did you have any idea that Samantha had feelings for you, more than friendship, in college?
I had an idea. She had (and still has) a tendency to blush and ramble when she got nervous.  It was adorable even then.  We were friends, and I never wanted to embarrass her by bringing it up, or make her feel uncomfortable to be around me. 

2. Did you ever think about pursuing her in college?
I always noticed her, but there was one night I almost crossed the line and kissed her. It was a real fight with myself to push her away, but above anything else I never wanted to hurt her by starting something and then leaving.  I still think I did the right thing, even though I hate the fact she ended up with Marc. 

3. What made you eventually reach out on Facebook to Samantha?
I avoided Facebook for a long time, but when I moved back to New York I decided to join and see what my old friends were up to. Daina mentioned Sam worked close to where my new office was, so I wanted to catch up with her for old times sake.  When I strolled into the bar that night, I had no idea my world was going to get knocked off its axis the way it did. 

4. Were you expecting anything to move further along when you invited Sam to your apartment to dinner?
Did I invite her over with the intention of having mind blowing sex - no. At least not a conscious one. I just wanted her all to myself. I could hold her hand or put my arm around her without worrying if people were looking.  I guess I did wanted to be more intimate with her in a way, and I should have known once we were alone we wouldn't be able to fight how we felt each other. 

5. Was there ever a moment when you felt like being with Sam wasn't the best choice?
It was never a choice to be with Sam.  Once I fell for her, that was it. I couldn't be with anyone else. Was it hard at times? Absolutely, especially at the beginning. Sam is my home, and although I had to fight like hell for her, she was worth all of that and more. 

6. What was your favorite moment with Sam?
So many, so hard to choose. My first one I think was when she asked me to meet Bella. I knew how big a deal that was for her, and that it meant she saw me as a permanent fixture in her life. Plus, seeing her with her daughter just made me fall in love with her all over again.  Sam has the biggest heart of anyone I know, and she's a fantastic mother. I love watching her with Bella and Joey.  

7. What as your biggest fear with Sam? What about your biggest fear with Bella?
At the beginning, losing Sam was my biggest fear. It made me do a lot of stupid things. Now, my biggest fear for both my girls is that something will happen to them when I'm not there. My cousin calls me an alpha moron, and if that's what you call a man that protects his family then so be it. Bella scares me lately on a whole other level. She asked Sam if she could buy lip gloss the other day, and she's going to her first dance next week. Sam keeps telling me to calm down but I know what boys think about - even at her age.  My butterfly is growing up and I hate it. 
 
8. What was your happiest moment?
I have three - when Sam said she would marry me, when Bella asked if she could call me "Daddy", and when Joey was born. 
 
9. Why do you think you were ready for something serious with Sam in New York and not while in California with someone else? Was it her or you? Or both?
Sam and I were meant to be.  Before, it was just bad timing. There's no one in the world like Sam, I never wanted anyone else like this before, and could never think of being with anyone else after. I'll always be grateful fate gave me a second chance. 
 
10. Finally ... What is your favorite position with Sam?? ;)
(Laughs) That's a tough question. there is one thing I like to do to Sam - a lot - but don't know if you'd call that a "position". If I had to pick a favorite, I love when Sam is on top. My sweet girl can get really bad, and I love that I bring that out in her. 

Random:

What's more important, family or friends?
 
Nothing is more important than my family. 
 
If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
 
I always wanted to go to one of those islands where they have the huts in the ocean, like Bora Bora.  Sam and me, kid free with no distractions. Basically anywhere I could be alone with my girl is just fine with me. 
 
Are you shy?
 
Sam would get the biggest kick out of that question. No, not shy at all. 
 
What's your addiction?

Sam, still after all this time I can't get enough of her. 
 

What is your hidden talent?

I can convince anyone to do anything. Helps both at the office and at home...luckily Sam still likes to read smut so I never have to do too much persuading...

Speed Round:

Cheetos or Doritos - Doritos
Vans or Converse - Converse
Coffee or tea - Coffee
Coke or Pepsi - Coke 
Taco or sushi - Sushi 
Rough or passionate sex - There are times for both, so can't pick one over the other 
Mexico or Canada - Mexico, I'm up for anywhere I can see my girl in a bikini

No comments:

Post a Comment